My work experiences
October 2019 - onward
Graduate Software Engineer - Operation Research & Decision Analytics at Arm, Cambridge, England
Using data to drive business intelligence.
April 2019 - September 2019 (6 months)
Data Scientist Intern at Sopra Steria, Aix-en-Provence, France
- Forecasting project for ArcelorMittal (Python).
- "Bactrocera Olea" project: trying to predict fly attacks on olive trees in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region (South of France), based on weather data and trap survey data (provided by the French interprofessional olive association) (Python and R).
April 2018 - July 2018 (4 months)
Data Engineering Intern at Arm, Cambridge, England
- Data Visualization (Tableau and D3.js)
- Data Processing (Spark/Scala)
- Web UI to collect some data (ReactJS, HTML, Styled Components, Internal APIs.)
March 2017 - July 2017
Remote web developer for Benight (ceased its activity)
My various experiences have made me realized how much a company or an organization can benefit from using well its data. Yet, I have seen that using data is not clearly set for a lot of companies, even big ones. In my future experiences, I want to use all of my skills to help companies make data-driven decisions while learning more about how to use data.
Some development projects I have worked on
Click on the image to learn more about the project.
My skills include, but are not limited to, the following list. During my three years at engineering school I have worked on a lot of projects using different technologies: I developed a robot and coded it using embedded C, I did operation reserach using VBA and so on. Moreover, during my two years of preparatory classes, I had to learn many different things quickly and had to develop good working and learning skills. That is why I can proudly say that adaptability is one of my greatest strength today.
Data processing (Spark, R, Python), Data pipeline (SSIS, SQL), Data visualization (Tableau, D3.js), Machine learning...
C, C++, Python, Java, Scala.
Communication, team-working, problem-solving, autonomy...
I speak French, English and a bit of Spanish.